Monday, October 27, 2008

Attention Family

Being a new mom, I have realized that I am going to start getting Sharpie-worthy gifts for Zoey soon, as I know I have given many to all of you in the past. As such, I think it appropriate that we institute The Sharpie Award. The Sharpie Award will be given each year at the Farflungfamily Christmas Extravaganza to the family member that has given the messiest, most annoying, or in general most havoc-causing gift throughout the year. We will accept nominations during the month of December, then we will vote and whomever receives the most votes will win this soon-to-be-coveted award. This is intended to be fun and is not meant to hurt anyone's feelings or cause any animosity. I will design and manufacture the actual trophy and will manage the nominations and voting. Please comment on this and let me know what you think.

Love you all,

Jenn

2 comments:

Mrs. Big Kahuna said...

I LOVE that idea. Let's do it. Also just wanted to let everyone know of our blog--markmichelleandgirls.blogspot.com Love Love Kiss Kiss

Mrs. Big Kahuna said...

Sorry--I forgot you already have our blog info. My bad. Still love me.