Monday, May 18, 2009

Name That Baby Contest

As the time nears that we find out the gender of my bun-in-the-oven, we are finding that the art of creating a moniker for the little tyke is somewhat difficult. With Zoey it was easy, I had that name picked out when I was 8 years old and I stuck to my guns. With this new little bundle of joy, the naming thing is not coming so easy. We have some pretty solid first names picked, but the middle name is proving to be much more perplexing. We would love some suggestions. To make it interesting, if one of you should happen to suggest a name that kicks so much butt that we absolutely must use it, I will personally make you a pan of my ever-famous Rice Krispie Treats. Now, don't start pulling the typical Bradford thing of suggesting Slagathor or Nargowzious, only serious "normal" names will be considered. Let the games begin...

Love you all!

Jenn and John

3 comments:

Mrs. Big Kahuna said...

Let me just say that I am THRILLED that you are having another baby. I think that this contest will be fun. My first thought was that it will be a boy, heaven knows that we need a little help in that area and the first name that "popped" inside my head was Ethan. If I were to have another baby and it was a boy, this is the name that I would choose. If the baby is a girl, I am at a total loss. There are so many cute names to choose from but I personally like Emily, Kayla and Hannah. Sorry, total homer job. Love to you.

The Big Kahuna said...

I'm going with a girl (fits the mold)and my suggested name is :Julia Elizabeth. Hugs and kisses!

BK

Anonymous said...

I thought it was going to be Matthew?????????

steph