Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Greetings from Seattle

Well, here I sit in my hotel in sunny Seattle watching it rain cats and dogs. I do like it here, but it's much better when it's sunny. I came up for work and will be here all week. I highly recommend the hotel I'm in. It's the Silver Cloud Inn-Bellevue Eastgate. The view from my room is rather nice. Out the one window is the Seattle Temple. In fact, I see it from the in room Jacuzzi. Michelle will be joining me on Wednesday for a mini vacation until Friday. Well, just a quick note to say hi.

Love you all,

The Big Kahuna

4 comments:

joel baby said...

dude,

send some green my way (no i don't mean pot). i miss green things, they don't have green in sg. i wish i could have spent more time in seattle when i went there.

jb

joel baby said...

i wish anybody had the gusto to put together some kind of grown up only family vacation. we could go on a cruise or hawaii or san diego or maybe even des moines. we really should kick that idea around.

j tuh duh b

Big Kahuna said...

I agree. I would love to do an adults only vacation. even if were just a short one. JetBlue has service to San Diego and will soon have service to Las Vegas. Relatively inexpensive. 70-80 dollars each way.

joel baby said...

giddy up