Monday, June 9, 2008

slc..... don't miss it anymore.....miss my peeps though

we were up there this last weekend. i no longer miss that place. it was cold and crappy. will you all please sell your homes and move down here? we can live like the mexicans, you'll all fit at my place. we could make that sacrifice. all joking aside you should all come see me like 8 or 9 times a year. i hate to say it but i don't think we are going to come up as much as we have been. unless i can fill the tahoe with gods own methane.

have fun, don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.


chubby in sg

2 comments:

Jennifer Bradford said...

We miss you too. I will come see you after I have Zoey. Can you handle a screaming infant again?

Big Kahuna said...

If I could make a living in SG I would move in a heartbeat.