Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ahh...revenge is sweet

A couple of nights ago I was outside talking to my next door neighbor. As we all know there is no lack of mosquitoes in our neck of the woods, they are abundant and that night was no exception. As we were talking, the mosquitoes hung around and I thought to myself "We ought to go inside but I never get bitten. What's the hurry?" After seeing my neighbor keep swatting them away, we decided to call it a night. The next day, I looked at my legs and from the knees down, all I saw were red dots. I had Mark count them and guess how many??? I have 29 bites on my left leg and 25 on my right leg. These don't include the few that I have on my arms. Yeah, they never bite me. I would love revenge, I thought. I drink about a gallon of Diet Coke a day. I thought there is my revenge. As they were feasting on my blood, they received caffeine. They were hyped up for awhile and coming down from the high, they fell to the ground exhausted and died. Ahh...revenge is sweet.

No comments: