Thursday, July 24, 2008

People Need to Mind Their Own Business

I went to pick John up from work yesterday. He works at a do-gooder call center and everyone that works there is all concerned about the environment. I was sitting in the car waiting for John for maybe two minutes when this alternative looking girl comes up to my window. She asks me how long I am going to be letting my car idle because the greenhouse gases omitted from my car are very harmful to the environment. She apparently failed to notice my enormous pregnant belly. Well, I looked at her sweetly and smiled, then said "Look honey, I am nine months pregnant and it is over 90 degrees outside. I am going to sit inside my air-conditioned car while I wait for my boyfriend, rather than risk my health and the health of my unborn child by getting heatstroke. So why don't you go back to your gastronomical coward vegan lunch contained in that non-biodegradable plastic bowl and mind your own Bleeping business." I felt much better after that.

1 comment:

joel baby said...

i love how people think they can inject their opinion where ever they want. you should have shut off the car, pulled her shirt up over her (happy gilmore style) and bludgeoned her with a zuccini or one of her birkinstocks..... just a guess,she was outside smoking wasn't she!!! go figure, did you ever notice that all of these "green" anticorperate types also smoke and drink? if you want to talk about your evil corperations lets talk about those two industries.

go smoke dope and listen to phish some more you losers! better yet, jump in front of my big gas guzzling suv, it'll only hurt for a second.